Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My first day in australia

My first day in Australia was both happy and enjoyable. When I landed, it was a beatiful evening.Then i reached the custome,they asked me several question. I was really excited to see my brother in law and his wife with their kids. They took photos of me. It was really enjoyable for me. Then they took me to my new house in Kogarah. I was very tired and hungry. Soon after arriving we took some Australian food. It was awsome! My brother in law and my husband talked about their life here in Sydney and they said many things were different here.

Although it was charming to see my brother in laws family , I realised my life would never be the same because I was in a new country where everything would be different for e.g Languge ,culture ,food and everything. I enjoy my life with my husband happily ever after.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Asha,

    I hope the rest of your stay here is full of good things and it makes your life very interesting and fulfilled!

    ReplyDelete